The Siouxland Surgery Center has a commitment to the patient to make you feel special. We welcome any comments or questions regarding your experience with your surgery and your stay with us. We promise to treat you with respect, compassion and caring, which will be provided with a very personal touch. We will respect your privacy, allay your fears and fulfill your needs for information and reassurance.
A growing number of people in the United States are discovering the benefits of having surgery performed at a specialized surgical hospital.
- Comfort: We offer a warm, relaxing, homelike atmosphere.
- Personal Touch: With more time for patient care, our nurses reach out to make our patients feel special.
- Easy Access: Covered front door drive-up with handicap access and parking within 100 feet.
- Skilled Professionals: Our patient care professional staff includes registered nurses (RN), certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNA), anesthesiologists (MD), certified surgical technicians (CST), pharmacists (RPH), registered dietician, licensed nutritionist (RD, LN), radiology technologist (RT), and certified nursing assistants (CNA). Our experienced staff has a long record of safety and successful surgical outcomes.
- Ideal for Children: Parents can stay with their child up to the time of surgery in a special waiting area designed to keep children occupied and decrease pre-operative stress.
- Accredited: We are licensed by the State of South Dakota as a "specialty hospital" capable of caring for same-day surgical patients as well as patients requiring extended surgical hospital care. We have met all state, medical, licensing and credentialing standards to assure safety and quality of care for our patients. We are also accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- CAT (C-T Scan)
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- General Surgery
- Pain Management
- Plastic & Reconstructive
- Sleep Studies